My contribution for management Jakarta State University

My contribution for Management Jakarta State University

Management is the process of reaching organizational goals by working with and through people and other organizational resources. I choose management majors  because management majors has good job prospect and has many career path that I can choose. I can also be an intellectual entrepreneur , So I can open jobs and reduce unemployment.

As a Management collage student,I will give my contribution for management Jakarta state University. The contribution that I can give are high grade point average (or known as indeks prestasi) by Participate actively in following all learning systems and can understand the situation and excel in learning, especially in everyday lectures. I will join and active in Departmental Student Association (or known as HIMA) management so I can help to make Departmental Student Association management better than before. Beside that,I will participate in Management Event and make Management Event Become one of the biggest and best event in faculty of economy and even in Jakarta state University. I also will run all HIMA Management’s work program with responsibility and integrity.I will join Student Activity Units (or known as UKM) and i will join Dance team and follow competition and I hope it can bring good reputation for Management. I will always keep management’s good reputation wherever I am and tells everyone that im proud to be part of management Jakarta state University.

With my contribution,I hope Management can be better than before, reach an A accreditation and be the best majors in Jakarta State University. I hope Management can bring good reputation for Jakarta state University and help Jakarta State umiversity produces a young generation with intelectual,spirit and good morals which can make indonesia’s economy are better and make indonesia become a developed country. Last but not least, we are as a Agent of change its time to prove the world that we can change indonesia into influential countries in the world

Salma Annisa_ 1705617067_Manajemen

Komentar